Over the years CBALC has also organized various Workshops & Seminars for students to help boost various skills in the field of management.
Take Charge was a one day workshop which was conducted by Mr.Jagdish Bapat – Head – People Function at Azim Premji Foundation at Central Hall of Lingaraj College on 3rd March 2012. It addressed the gathering on “Ten Commandments for Powerful living”.
- Seminar on Career Opportunities after BBA was organized on 20th August 2010. Mr. Amit Deshpande from Citigroup, London addressed the students on this occasion.
- Seminar on Entrepreneurship and BCCI was organized by the Institute on 16th September, 2010. Shri. Jaideep Siddannavar, President BCCI, Shri. M.V. Jagajampi Secretary BCCI, Shri. Basavaraj Javali, Vice President BCCI and Shri. Sudhir Darekar M.D. Hydropack (I) Pvt. Ltd. were the Resource persons for this seminar.
- A Seminar on Foundry Export was organized on by the Institute 28th October, 2010. Shri. Sushil Kumar from Auto Merchandising Inc, Shri. Umesh Sharma from Sharma Group and Mr. Eric from Technical Outsource Solutions, Netherlands were the resource persons for this seminar
Seminar on Rural Marketing
Swine Flu Camp
Workshop Financial Markets
- TATA INDICOM LAUNCH IN BELGAUM: 80 students of the Institute managed the Tata Indicom’s Product launch for 3 days in Belgaum.
- APUN BOLA Youth Festival: Apuna Bola an Annual Youth Festival organized by Daily Tarun Bharat was managed by our students on 15th February, 2004.
- A.C. Nielsen’s Doctor Survey: Our students were part of A.C. Nielsen one of the leading research agencies in the world conducted a National survey of Pediatricians & General Practitioners.
- 10 students of the Institute undertook a promotional campaign of Corporation Bank’s home loan in the month of June 2004.
- An annual trade fair “Prerana” organized by Rotary Club Belgaum Youth was managed by 30 students of the Institute.
A workshop on “Brand Management” was conducted by the Institute. Mr. Harish Bijoor, Brand domain specialist was the Key Speaker for the workshop.
A workshop on “Self-empowerment of Women Entrepreneurs” had be organized by the Institute. Mrs. Asha Kore, from K.L.E. Society, Ms. Uma Reddy, form AWAKE and Ms. Vidya Murkumbi, from Renuka Sugars, were the Guest for the workshop.